Ifeoma Ben is an accomplished Law Professional with experience in presenting and delivering solutions and services in the legal field, a results-driven professional who has worked well in breaking down the barriers between the functions and the business and delivering momentum with greater efficiency and effectiveness. Her core areas include Corporate and Commercial Law, Blockchain, Real Estate, Intellectual Property, Arbitration. Based on her experience, Ifeoma has rendered legal advisory services to high net worth individuals and companies, both locally and internationally.
She holds a Masters Degree in Law from the University of Lagos, Akoka. She is also an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom.
As a very active member of the Nigerian Bar Association, Lagos Branch, Ifeoma has contributed and still contributes to the growth of the Association in diverse ways: Assistant Secretary of the Nigerian Bar Association, Lagos Branch (2019-2021); Assistant Secretary of the Human Rights Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association Lagos Branch (2017-2019) and worked assiduously in achieving the objectives of the Committee in decongesting the Prisons. She offers pro bono services to Prison inmates and has assisted in setting many Prisoners free, especially those who were unjustly incarcerated. Her passion for humanitarian services moved her to establish a Not for profit Organisation – Justice Vault Foundation, which aims at offering free legal services to the less privileged in society.
She is the Founder of Legal Business Network, a Platform where she helps Entrepreneurs, especially the Small and Medium Enterprises, gain clarity about the legal aspect of their businesses and also helps them build legally protected businesses. Through the Legal Business Network, she also organizes Conferences both for Entrepreneurs and Lawyers. She has been recognized by International Organisations and received Awards for the impact she makes in the business world.
She has three books to her credit – Legal Business Blueprint: How to Build Legally Protected Businesses; Legal Mistakes Entrepreneurs Must Avoid; Startup Toolkit.
Ifeoma is a Writer, International Speaker, among other talents. She features in Television Programmes where she discusses Law and Business.
- Master of Laws (LL.M) University of Lagos (2015)
- Barrister at Law (BL) Nigerian Law School, Lagos Campus (2012)
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) Imo State University, Owerri (2011)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) University of Calabar (2005)
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association
- Member. International Bar Association
- Member, International Federation of Women Lawyers
- Member, African Bar Association
- Member, African Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Nigerian Bar Association Section on Business Law
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, United Kingdom
- Member, Stakeholders in Blockchain Association of Nigeria
- Associate, Chartered Institute of Secretaries and Administration of Nigeria
- Associate, Nigerian Institute of Management (Chartered)